Breaking News, due to the threat of a fourth wave French President Emmanuel Macron has announced that a Health Pass will be required to enter amusement parks from July 21. Disneyland Paris will make an official announcement in the coming days to confirm the the date from which they will require the Health Pass.
Update : 16th July
Disneyland Paris has now confirmed that all guests over the age of 18 will need a Health Pass to visit Disneyland Paris from the 21st July. In addition to this all guests over the age of 12 will also need a Health Pass from the August 30. Children under 12 are currently not affected but this update.
What is a Health Pass?
A Health Pass must be presented in digital or paper form to enter Disneyland Paris, but what is a Health Pass? A Health Pass verifies one of three things…
- A Guest is fully vaccinated (with an EMA-approved vaccine)
– 7 days after the second shot for two-shot vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca);
– Four weeks after the shot for one-shot vaccines (Johnson & Johnson);
– 7 days after the shot for vaccines administered to people who have already had COVID-19 (only one dose is necessary)
- That a guest has been tested (PCR or Antigen) and has a negative results within the last 48 hours. For people visiting Disneyland Paris for more than 2 days, you may be required to complete a test to enter the park during your trip.
- For person who have had COVID-19, a Recover certificate. This is proof of the positive test result date and must show 11 days have passed and is not older than 6 months.
Can I get a PCR Test at Disneyland Paris
Yes you can. Within the Disney Village is a PCR testing center which is available to all guests between 8am and 8pm, and provides both PCR and Antigen tests.
Although they have the capacity to complete over 1400 test each day, we advise you book a test as early as possible to get the best time to suit you. At the moment, bookings are available in 5 minute time slots, with 10 people able to book within this timeframe. On our recent visit, we booked the 8am slot, to make sure we could complete our tests and still take advantage of the Extra Magic Time within the park.