This year Disneyland Paris has seen awards for the Best Park, Attraction, Live Entertainment, Holiday Show and Property Wide Event! As Europe’s leading tourist destination, Disneyland Paris is focused on providing the best possible experience for all of its guests. Immersion, innovation and storytelling are an integral part of the Disney magic, creating unforgettable memories for guests from around the world every day.
At this time of year its great to reflect on the achievements and awards that the park has seen this year!
IAAPA Brass Ring Awards
- Most Creative Property-Wide Event at Amusement Parks and Attractions with Annual Attendance More Than 1 Million for the Disneyland Paris 30th Anniversary celebration
- Most Creative Christmas / Holiday Show for Mickey’s Dazzling Christmas Parade
Park World Excellence Awards
- Best Live Entertainment2022 for Disney D-Light
World Travel Awards
- Europe’s Leading Theme Park for Disneyland Paris
- Best Amusement Park of the Year for Disneyland Paris
- European Top New Attractions for Spider-Man W.E.B. Adventure
Disneyland Paris is also focused on offering a welcoming and inclusive work environment to all of its Cast Members, who are at the heart of the guest experience every day.
- Ranked second for “Companies Committed to Diversity” in the Hotels, Tourism and Leisure sector by Capital, recognizing the teams who work daily to promote and offer an environment in which all Cast Members feel welcome.
- Disneyland Paris is also one of a top ranked company in France among students and professionals in sectors such as tourism, business, engineering and information technology for its stimulating and creative work environment according to Universum, Capital and Glassdoor rankings.