Recent reports show that Disneyland Paris currently has no plans to close despite new Government restrictions in France. This will reassure some guests after Disneyland Paris recently canceled its New Year’s Eve Party.
With this news, the parade, entertainment and retail locations are expected to continue with “adapted measures”, for example, At Star Traders, the “build your own lightsaber” is still open, however Cast Members will now build it for you. Disney Illuminations are still be discussed on whether they’ll continue or not.
France Update Recap
The recent COVID update in France brought back some restrictions as well as implementing some news ones from the 3rd January:
- mask-wearing will become compulsory in city centres
- remote working will become compulsory for those who can at least 3 days a week
- indoor public gatherings will be limited to 2,000 people
- outdoor public gatherings will be limited to 5,000 people
- nightclubs remain closed, with cafes and bars providing table service only
- banned eating and drinking on long distance transport
From 15th January (if approved by parliament)
- Introduction of vaccine pass, which means you’ll be required to provide proof of vaccination, not just a negative test, to enter public spaces.