Disneyland Paris have just launched a new TV ad campaign in France called “in a hurry”. The advert revolves around a couple celebrating New Years early at 10pm and kicking their friends out so they can enjoy Disneyland Paris and their low January prices. Due to the recent cancellation of the New Year party, this is a quick and clever marketing campaign which will help switch the focus on the new years deals and the magic of the parks.
There’s some fantastic deals for guests wanting to visit Disneyland Paris in January, however, there are many attraction closures and reduced park hours.
Reduced Park Opening Hours
The current opening times for Disneyland Park is 9am to 10pm, with Walt Disney Studios opening from 9am to 8pm.
Starting on the 3rd of January Disneyland Park will close from 8pm, and Walt Disney Studios will close at 6pm.
From the 24th of January Disneyland Park will close from 6:30pm, and Walt Disney Studios will close at 6pm.
This will means guests will have a much shorter time in the parks.
During the month of January, they are many attraction closures for refurb, the current schedule is…
- It’s a Small World : 1st – 31st
- Le Pays des Contes de Fees : 10th – 13th
- Casey Jr : 10th – 13th
- Big Thunder Mountain : 10th – 14th
- Alice’s Curious Labyrinth : 10th – 28th
- La Taniere du Dragon : 10th – 31st
- Lancelot’s Carrousel : 17th – 31st
- Pirates of the Caribbean : 17th – 31st
- Thunder Mesa riverboats : 19th – 31st
Walt Disney Studios Park
- Crush’s Coaster : 3rd – 31st