Disneyland Paris has announced some changes which will come into effect for the next World of Disney opening weekend. This includes a new transaction limit and limited capacity. Whilst Disneyland Paris is remaining closed until April 2, once again the World of Disney will open its doors to guests this weekend. However, due to new government guidelines it may take longer to get into the store, due to the reduction in capacity.
Disneyland Paris have also confirmed a new transaction limit at the World of Disney store. This is hopefully to allow as many guests as possible make purchases of popular items. The new transaction limit is 50 products per transaction.
The World Of Disney Store : Disneyland Paris
The Disneyland Paris World of Disney store will open from 12 Noon until 5pm, on the following date:
- Friday 12th, Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th of February
- No more confirmed dates provided.
In addition to this…
- Items will be on sale up to 70% off.
- Annual Pass discounts can still be used on sale items.
- Transaction limit of 50 products.
- A Mask must be worn for all guests.
- Complimentary parking in the Indigo Car Park is available for guests who make purchases. This is for one hour only, a voucher is available from Cast Members at the registers.